Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Summer of Kickass Cult Flicks

This summer's been full of little adventures for me, but perhaps one of the most memorable things about it has been my immersion in crazy cool underrated movies thanks in part to a very wonderful film loving friend of mine. Here are a few of the films i've seen lately that have inspired, intrigued, and sometimes just disturbed me...in the best way possible

True Romance

Mulholland Drive (kind of frustrating but still way cool)


Legend (an awesome 1985 Labrynth-esque flick featuring Tom Cruise at his finest)


Natural Born Killers (which i've always loved but just gets better every time)


Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas


Bundy (hilariously kitchy and way fun)


Hocus Pocus (gotta love Bette Midler's rendition of "I Put A Spell on You")


Punch Drunk Love


Children of the Corn (kind of awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment